SEARCH BOX

Translate

Beautiful Sugar Mummy Based In New York, USA Wants To Chat With You On WhatsApp

;
WhatsApp Number Of USA Sugar Mummy – Meet Michelle, A sugar momma based in USA. Like we promised you, sugar mummy website will never rest until we get you connected to your dream sugar mama!

Image may contain: 1 person, closeup
Michelle is 37 years old, lives in New York City and she is a very single! This cutie has never been married and have no child. She wants a younger man to date. She is very wealthy, she works with a reputable accounting firm in US and she is also and oil export merchant.
She wants a younger man who is strong and energetic. The man must be educated at least to University level. She is ready to pay the man a whopping $7000 monthly. She is very classy and you must impress her to get her attention!
To get Michelle as your sugar mummy, tell her more about yourself in the comment box below and don’t forget to add your whatsapp number in international format e.g +1, +223, +234 She will be reading through the post’s comments. If she’s impressed by you, she will add you and finalize with you!

Calabar Single baby mama, Idoreyin is Looking For A Sugar Boy, come and connect with her here.


If you are lucky to be contacted by her, please don’t blow your chances. Be humble and modest. You will really enjoy her. She has a good heart! Goodluck


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

12 comments:

  1. Hi...i need a sugar mummy am Fredrick Woodward and this is my whatsapp number +2348181390049

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello dear I need Suger mummy my name is Reuben am from Nigeria Lagos I Ned Michelle love u dear

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fine number 08136099802

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gud guy which also gud in bed here is my number +2348105748108 or email me at wilfredsimchex@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Conoceme soy de México
    529841157743

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello sweetheart my name is Cephas from Ghana. I was really doubting this site until I saw your beautiful picture. Beautiful lady like you deserves a beautiful love and I'm willing to give you the kind of love you want provided you give me the chance to prove it to you. +233249021465 is my number. Add me on Whatsapp or telegram. Thanks sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello sweetheart I'm Cephas from Ghana. I was really doubting this site until I saw your beautiful face. +233249021465 add me on Whatsapp or telegram

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am Frank from Uganda WhatsApp me on +256773892370

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello gorgeous, I will very endowed to be with you but to be honest you are the true beauty of a Mermaid but I don't care how you are I still do like the you are am very energetic have a good sense of humor and love to make my lady feel pampered all the time. Am not going to talk much this is my contact +917811070453 please hit me up and let's see the strength of our relationship together

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello i need a sugar mummy my WhatsApp +211923373675

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi iam Rosario from Mauritius and iam really interested with you WhatsApp me on +230549283339

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts