SEARCH BOX

Translate

28 Years old Single baby mama In Atlanta, Georgia, USA

;
Sugar Mummy In Atlanta, Georgia, USA – Meet Meredith, a 28 Years Sugar Mummy In Atlanta, Georgia, USA. She is seeking a man for friendship and long-term relationship.


Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and shoes

This 28 Years Single baby mama in Atlanta, Georgia, USA is divorced and has kids so she is not looking to make new babies with you.


The 28 Years Sugar Mummy In Atlanta, Georgia, USA has this to say about herself and the kind of man she is interested in. She hopes to find you on this website, so continue reading.
How would you describe yourself?
Ok… So let’s start:
I’m a fun loving, carefree, independent lady that enjoys life’s simple pleasures. Basically, I love life and love living it
I enjoy the outdoors, traveling, great restaurants, surprises, music (love all kinds), laughing, going to cultural events, and socializing with quality people.
I love a beautiful smile, a true gentleman, someone that’s down to earth (with a great sense of fantasy :), interested in people, has a good work ethic, sense of humor, spontaneity, enjoys simple walks in the park or relaxing on the beach. Is open minded has self-awareness, honesty, and loves new adventures!
I enjoy being active and staying fit. My family and friends are very important to me.
If you would like to know more about me say “Hi” I didn’t reveal a whole lot about myself on purpose, rather we can talk, chat, engage in conversation to get to know each other.
I am Looking for someone to make me laugh. I love life and love people. Not into playing games! Interested in honesty, respect, and great friendship (to start it off.

Meet rich and beautiful Clara who wants a real man to tag along with.

 

 

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

6 comments:

  1. Enter your comment...I am kelly from Nigeria I need some one to call my wife and everything in life who we will be together for eve, I am a truthful guy who have love for any lady I be with but for now am only and single guy I need a truthful lady and respect to settle down with, am waiting for my lucky sweet heart here is my number +2348082036948.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous10:14

    Am Mike +237681114434 is my contact,love u Bb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Hi" I am interested in you. Let get connected through my whWhatsA line +233573505068

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why not make it up with you and make jovial life together coz I see that you have the admiral characters I wish to see in a loved one.+256774232835

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love u +256704297031

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts