SEARCH BOX

Translate

This beautiful South African Beautiful Lady is Looking For A Romantic Guy – Get connected here.

;
Are you searching for South African Beautiful Lady? Do you want to hookup with South African Beautiful Lady? Then meet a very beautiful South African Beautiful Lady seeking for a romantic guy for a long-term dating.


Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and sunglasses

This South African  Beautiful Lady is single and has this to say about herself and the kind of man she is looking for.
How would you describe yourself?
lam a woman full of love and compassion. Someone generous who is involved in Charity work. I am a Christian who attends Pentecostal church and l am one of the leaders in my church. I always take life at easy and keep on going. I believe out there there is someone waiting for me to settle down. I am not looking for a friendship but for some one who wants a relationship. I am the lady looking for a man who has been on a journey with himself through the various obstacles of life. It is only by going through, the we learn what we like and dislike. Now to begin the next chapter of life.
I believe in getting on with things. Please make sure you can take care of your own baggage as I will not be dumping mine onto you. Supporting each other, is different from taking advantage and looking for a savior. I know it all sounds a bit too much but really it is not. After the age of 30 one should have discovered a bit about who they are and what they want in life. Dreams and aspirations come into play. Lets connect first and see where it takes us. I am a friendly soul, just don’t like messing around and wasting time on nonsense. See you very soon. It will be a good ride that will be enjoyed but both of us. Lets go!
Are you interested in this South African Sugar Baby? If your answers are yes, then you are qualified to apply below. Kindly drop your phone numbers or emails in the comment box below for easier and better communication.

JOB ALERT!!! West-Bay Nigeria is recruiting for fulltime Sales Executive / Social Media Manager.

 

 

JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..DATING GROUP WORLDWIDE

4 comments:

  1. Hello baby, my name is Muhammed from Nigeria, am 40 years old and I have interest on this south Africa Lady if she accepted me, am ready to traveled to you if you can pay for my visa,am was careering loving and romantic, and am ready to satisfied you as you like. This is my WhatsApp number +2348105572765,or email muhammedadeyanju32@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enter your comment...I olatunmise is interested in south Africa girl.and if you can help me with my visa it will be success for you and I so pls help me...and am 22 year old

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enter your comment...sorry I forgot to put my number 08128209280

    ReplyDelete
  4. U are wonder to me
    +263783422460

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts