SEARCH BOX

Translate

Are You Interested In A Divorced Single baby mama in USA, UK, Canada? Get Contact Here

;
Celestial is a 45 years old divorced sugar mummy in Melbourne, Victoria, Australia. She is interested in a black man for a long-term relationship.

 Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor




My ethnicity is White
Height 5’7″ (170 cm)
Status Divorced
Seeking Friends/Long-term
Body type Average build
Have children Children at home
Smoking Do not smoke, but OK if you do
Drinking Drink socially
I am an energetic, romantic, passionate, happy woman who loves music and dancing and being around people. I have a good sense of humor, I am adventurous, love to travel internationally, enjoy cultural diversity and making real new friends.

I would love to meet someone special who actually genuinely wants to commit to a long term relationship.
I am looking for a tall, educated man, who enjoys music, dancing, enjoys having a good laugh, romantic, sensual, enjoys traveling, sociable, honest. In other words, I am looking for someone who is sweet and values having a long term friendship/relationship
It would be nice to meet someone who is actually genuine, who is not looking for financial gain and is not out for just another one night-stand or someone who wants multiple partners
Conclusion: At the end of the day…… for the right person I have much to offer.
If you think you have what it takes to make this sugar mummy in Australia happy and win her heart, then this may just be your opportunity to meet your dream sugar mummy now.
Kindly reach her via the Links direction or a comments section below and don’t forget to leave your email address and phone number in international mobile phone number format.

Extremely beautiful Halima ,age 26 yrs old needs you right now, Come and get her here.

16 comments:

  1. Am 34 single no girlfriend no kids i am lebanese living in lebanon got a disability lost my right hand from the rest and seriously seeking a suger momma that is helpful and supportive or maybe help me relocate and be her life and traveling partner if its you and interested message me back

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Addy, I am a 22 year old guy. I want to meet you beautiful suger mummy.
    Please contact me on my WhatsApp no - +917030169568,
    And you can also contact me on facebook, my facebook account - (Atal Gariya).
    And my Gmail I'd - gariyaatal1705@gmail.com
    Please send me message if you are interested

    ReplyDelete
  3. My name is fredrick am from Ghana.am 19 years I am suitable for u because I will make u feel like a real woman and feel loved again.this is my contact if u are interested my number +233 0558787898

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi quality woman, i'm lawrence francis , i'm in need, if u care's
    +2348033675786

    ReplyDelete
  5. my name is Murteessaa Jemal I'm from Ethiopia and I want to meet with the best sugar mummy which have interest to live long life with me I can't talk more I want immediately to contact with just any sugar mummy here is my address
    Email: murteessaajemal@gmail.com Or
    : murteessaarabbirraa23@gmail.com
    Facebook: Murteessaa Jemal
    my phone Numbers: +251921170889 and this phone number is my WhatsApp number pls come on me I'm waiting u

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hellooo my dear. Am interested in you.am 35 years old. I don't care to come and live in your country with you. My washap number ,+237677479293. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mum you are beautiful and perfect for my liken. Am from Cameroon my names are Tapalankweh NKEZE Martin. Am 35 years old. You can search me on washap let's discuss better ,+237677479293. I don't care moving and living in your country with you. Hoping to hear from you. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello am 24 call me on whatsup +201227120021

    ReplyDelete
  9. Halima despite of all poor am in love with u ready to give you all my love.....+254799783144...am strong cute I know to show love

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, I'm interested in your mama...here is my WhatsApp;+2348101830605 or inbox me in my mailbox; taoheedadisatomalee@gmail.com
    I fucking ready for your babe...I do more fuck in bad a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Enter your comment...am from Kenya and I would like to add me and also address you and treat you as equal

    ReplyDelete
  12. Am willing to hang out with u +2348136005086,pls consider me am at ur service dear

    ReplyDelete
  13. interested in you prettiest ... +2348062290284

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hey pretty gatt through your profile and I got hooked with you babe ... wish to know you better , here is my contact +2348062290284

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi i'm looking for real relationship my whatsApp is 03245194513
    i'm really loving and caring i'm alone in this big world no family nothing and i know the importance of family and love.
    my email is ,hr276654@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really need a very serious relationship so if you're really serious and committed to this then email me; munsanjemunsanje2@gmail.com. +260 960737989. I will be waiting for your response.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts