SEARCH BOX

Translate

Meet And Date South African baby mamas Over 30 singles For Dating, check them out here.

;
My name is Gigi, I am 25 years old and I live in Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa. I’m single, never been married before. I don’t have kids. I’m honest, reliable, faithful, caring, understanding. I hate Lies and dishonesty with a passion. I’m a hard worker, home domesticated. I love cooking, I love music, movies, crossword puzzles, I love watching tv. I like the beach.


I love cooking, I love music, movies, crossword puzzles, I love watching tv. I like the beach. I love braais (BBQs). I love taking long drives. I love watching sports. But I don’t participate in any. I like outdoors, but I prefer to stay indoors most of the time. I’m a simple woman and all natural from hair, nails, breasts. I hate fake things.
I love watching WWE wrestling, football /soccer, cricket, and rugby. I love having candlelight dinners. I love taking long hot baths to relax my mind after a hard days job. Anything else you need to know about me, please be free to ask.
I cook the best curries, Chicken/Mutton/Lamb.Vegetable or Beef.Seafoods.
I am looking for
Fun loving, tall good looking, handsome gentleman, easy going, honest, respectable, cool man. Not moody. I hate a moody man. Hardworking, pleasant, happy go, lucky sweetheart, caring, a man who will love me for me and not try and change me.
He can be from anywhere in the world, if he needs me in his life I will be by his side every step of the way till death do us part. A man who will respect me and love me. A man who will guide me and will be open with everything and not afraid to talk his feelings.

JOB VACANCY! Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is recruiting for fulltime Marketers.


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

1 comment:

  1. Any bootylisious black ladies interested in having Discreet fun . Whatsapp me on Whatsapp Randy 0762887130

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts