SEARCH BOX

Translate

Sugar Mummy In Norway Is Available Now

;
This sugar mummy in Norway is available now and ready to mingle. This sexy sugar mummy, 48, who resides and works in Oslo, Norway is eager to start a long-term relationship with a romantic man. She has asked us to help her in this quest to meet the perfect gentleman.
A comfortable, industrious and hardworking woman, she describes herself thus ‘’I am a colorful, lively and adventurous woman. I’ve traveled a bit, I love music ….mostly reggae and Caribbean. I love going out, meeting people and socializing. I like nature and animals (own a cat). I enjoy reading too, photography and video making, and arts in general.’’

This sugar mummy in Norway is not looking for Mr perfect, but is seeking a man who is just perfect for her. She has this to say ‘’ I live in Norway. So, it’ll be cool if you live in Norway so we can meet and regularly enjoy each other’s company. I really want to meet a guy I am attracted to and like. He feels my vibes and I feel his.
We get each other’s jokes and laugh at our own jokes. We are able to be goofy but very kind with each other, take care of each other, respect each other, take our relationship seriously and put efforts in making sure it works. I am attracted to men with good hearts, funny, strong but soft with their words.
I very much value someone who is loyal, honest and faithful to me. He likes life and knows what he wants. Talks about his feelings to me openly and tells me how he feels deep inside. Basically, I am looking for you my soulmate, my best friend, my everything. The man that will make my heart melt into some warm and hot love. Haha :)”

17 comments:

  1. Hi I Am Kizzy From Ghana Which Is Been Located At West Africa And I Am 22 Years Old And Also I Like The People Of Norway So This Is The Right Time 4 Me To Be With U And I Will Make U Feel And I Promise To Prevent U From Loneliness And Also I Will Hold U Responsible Because U Are Precious To Me Contact Me On +233559723785 OR +233508124928 So I Am Waitimg For U My Queen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interrested,i'm ezekiel from Kenya(Eastern Africa)my email:kimezekiel691@gmail.com,phone number +254704838459

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous09:25

    Fint da

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wilfred00:37


    Hello pretty charming girl, epitome of beauty,an Angel God created in human form, I'm wilfred by name, my heart will always belong to you my dear. This new month I promise to be the better person that is worthy of your love. Today I promise to love you more, I will shower you with so much passion and care... Contact me with this number+2348105748108 or email me up at wilfredsimchex@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi dear,am Joshua from Nigeria,+2348136005086 is my contact/WhatsApp line,am loving and caring, am truly ready to be with such a good woman and kind hearted person like,hmm,give me an urgent call pls an waiting, love you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I AM INTERESTED. EMMANUEL ODUNSI 35YRS NIGERIA. I'LL GIVE YOU LOVE, CARE, JOY, ROMANCE AND SATISFACTION. +2348102647367

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi from phillipines i need serious relationship im ready to marriage my number +6309562358279

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enter your comment...Am in aa Nigerian. I just need a friendship with a rich womann. A woman that is financiaally ok and beautiful just ffriendship.You can whatsappp me on this number:+23480224646020.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eking Abraham
    i'm 19 years old
    i'm a nigerian
    very simple.love straight forward people

    ReplyDelete
  10. contact me on;
    +2349038940700

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am idris 22 loving, caring and see what the future holds WhatsApp 08129682047

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am idris 22 loving, caring and see what the future holds WhatsApp 08129682047

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am idris 22 loving, caring and see what the future holds WhatsApp 08129682047

    ReplyDelete
  14. Make Christ your sugar man, repent and give your life to Christ, 09076829639, get to know me call ��

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi,my name is wisdo and am from ghana this is my number +2330277052027 thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous13:00

    Enter your comment...hi my name is Robert I am fro Liberia I am not cause of I want to comedians to where u are I just fell in love when I saw you u are a gorgeous queen n I love u I am 19 this is my contact +23408139410177 or my face book username is Robertflash

    ReplyDelete
  17. My beloved one if I become the LUCKY ONE, this is what am going to do for U, take you for dinner, or cozy up on the sofa with a movie n drink! In fact your ATTENTION will be my 1st AGENDA. My whatsApp: +233 (0) 244246937, mail: pupypaul@gmail.com get in touch n u never regret it my Angel!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts