SEARCH BOX

Translate

Hi, Am Looking For a Nice Guy to date This Year …Am Tired of Being Single

;
Hi, I am lucy, looking for a s.ex partner, who is good in s.ex only, I am as well ready to date an older guy, not necessarily my age, and not looking for someone to spoil me in bed.


Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

I am working and financially well off, but all I want is a good fukmate and am willing to spend heavily on him.


Lucy sent her details to datemeforever, drop your comment and share if you are interested in her.

ALSO READ....

Her name is Natasha and she need a man from 25 to 28 years old for a serious relationship, see more here..


JOIN OUR SUPER ACTIVE TELEGRAM GROUP HERE..D@TING GROUP WORLDWIDE

11 comments:

  1. Hi am Benjamin from Tanzania with 24 yrs please contact me for more information
    damantoz240@gmail.com or
    WhatsApp no.+255766821749

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please bby add me I'll send my picture when you will come inbox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need a reply from you dear

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi am Benjamin from Tanzania with 24yrs old, am a musician and I like to be smart as am I also am funny and I like jokes.
    Please add me for more information dear
    damantoz240@gmail.com or
    WhatsApp no.+255766821749

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello please am waiting your reply dear contact me
    damantoz240@gmail.com
    +255766821749

    ReplyDelete
  6. I gotch you baby,let's roll baby,+2348146772883 call me or Whatsapp me am ready when your ready,gonna give u a huge orgasm everyday every minute of ur life boo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous10:35

    Hi.i'm seriously interested and i promise to satisfy you every moment you want it.am dack and very strong in bed.am stanley from abuja nigeria and am single am 32 years.WhatsApp me please +2348026859871.i can't wait to hear from her thanks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm here for u baby-mummy, I love u

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello my beautiful princess how are you doing, I hope you are doing wonderful, am Emmanuel from Nigeria, computer engineering and 34 year of, caring, gentle, honest, and meeking but a champion on chemistry and bed and if you can take the heat from me, I will pleased your heart to give me a place and chance in your to show you real love my WhatsApp no +2348027713615. Waiting to hear from you soon your faithfully love Emmanuel.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Am interested in her. Contact me on, email :baffoethomas2016@gmail.com
    Whatsapp :+233545199688

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts